Open Enrollment for the 2018-19 school year runs from Oct. 2nd through Nov. 30th, 2017
River School lottery is December 4th at 5pm in Evans Hall
1. The Information Session: The Enrollment process begins with the student and his/her parent(s) invited to attend ONE of the following Information Sessions*. For 2018-2019, these sessions will take place on:
- Wednesday, October 18, 2017 – 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 2, 2017 – 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, November 13, 2017 – 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
* Information sessions will be held in the Small/New Gym at River School. Parents and students will gain a much better understanding of the River School program by attending the Information session.
2. Open Enrollment Form: The Open Enrollment form MUST be completed online.
Open Enrollment closes November 30, 2017. Students must complete the NVUSD enrollment form by November 30, 2017 to be included in the public lottery.
For more information please follow the link below: Napa Valley Unified School District Open Enrollment Page
3. Shadowing: We offer the opportunity for your student to shadow a River School student during the regular school day. Limited student shadows and tours will be available. Call the River Office after 9/25/17 to schedule a student shadow or student tour. Make your reservation early as space is limited.
5. Public Lottery: If the number of applicants exceeds the number of available spaces, a public lottery of applicants will be held and a waiting list will be established.
The Lottery for all new 2018-2019 students will take place in Evans Hall on December 4, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.
Please call 253-6813 if you have any further questions.