Nondiscrimination, Harassment & Bullying
- NVUSD Title IX, Nondiscrimination & Harassment Policies
- Dealing with Harassment & Bullying
- Filing a Complaint at NVUSD
- Contact List of District and Site Title IX Compliance Officers
Free and Reduced Meal Application
Your student may qualify to receive healthy meals free or at a reduced price. Even if you think your family may not qualify, PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICATION – YOUR SCHOOL COULD WIN ADDITIONAL FUNDING FOR EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS!
How to do it:
1) You may still have the paper application that was sent home in your student’s Back to School packet. If so, please complete it and turn it in to your school office. One form works for all your NVUSD students.
2) If you don’t have the application, you can either ask for one at your school office or download and print one here. Again, complete it and turn it in to your school office.
3) If you’d like to complete the application online, click here.
Call Food Service at (707) 253-3541 with any questions.
Free Flu Vaccine Clinics
Napa County Public Health is starting their annual free flu vaccine clinics. The first one is Sept. 19, in Yountville. Clinics can also be found in Napa and American Canyon. As in past years, McPherson Elementary is hosting a clinic, as well!
For more information, please see the following flyer: