Open Enrollment Starts October 3, 2016 for the 2017-2018 school year.
1. The Information Session: The Enrollment process begins with the student and his/her parent(s) invited to attend ONE of the following Information Sessions*. For 2017-2018, these sessions will take place on:
- Wednesday, October 19, 2016 – 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 1, 2016 – 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, November 7, 2016 – 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 16, 2016 – 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
* Information sessions will be held in the Small/New Gym at River School. Parents and students will gain a much better understanding of the River School program by attending the Information session.
2. Open Enrollment Form: Must be completed online. Open Enrollment closes November 30, 2016. Students must complete the NVUSD enrollment form by November 30, 2016 to be included in the public lottery.
3. Shadowing: We offer the opportunity for your student to shadow a River School student during the regular school day. You may call to reserve a shadow date starting on Monday, September 26th. Shadow opportunities will begin on Monday, October 3rd. Make your reservation early as space is limited.
If the number of applicants exceeds the number of available spaces, a public lottery of applicants will be held and a waiting list will be established.
The Lottery for all new 2017-2018 students will take place in Evans Hall on December 5, 2016 at 5:00 p.m.
Please call 253-6813 if you have any further questions.