Open Enrollment for the 2018-19 school year has been Extended.
Enrollment now runs through Dec. 15th, 2017
River School Lottery will be held on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 @ 5:30 pm in Evans Hall.
Consider River School if you are looking for…..
- A middle school for 6th through 8th graders which focuses on Project Based Learning (PBL)
in a tech rich environment
- A program that cultivates Respect, Responsibility, Resourcefulness, and Responsiveness
- A small school where students feel safe and happy
- An opportunity to empower students’ inner confidence to tackle the challenges of the future
- A proven track record, award winner, and the highest overall scored middle school in Napa
We invite you and your child to an upcoming Information Session to hear more about
our unique program on one of the following dates:
River School Small Gym
6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
November 2nd and 13th, 2017
(Print Flyer here…)
River School lottery is January 16, 2018 at 5pm in Evans Hall
1. The Information Session: The Enrollment process begins with the student and his/her parent(s) invited to attend ONE of the following Information Sessions*. For 2018-2019, these sessions will take place on:
- Thursday, November 2, 2017 – 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, November 13, 2017 – 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
* Information sessions will be held in the Small/New Gym at River School. Parents and students will gain a much better understanding of the River School program by attending the Information session.
2. Open Enrollment Form: The Open Enrollment form MUST be completed online.
Open Enrollment closes December 15, 2017. Students must complete the NVUSD enrollment form by December 15, 2017 to be included in the public lottery.
For more information please follow the link below: Napa Valley Unified School District Open Enrollment Page
3. Shadowing: We offer the opportunity for your student to shadow a River School student during the regular school day. Limited student shadows and tours will be available. Call the River Office after 9/25/17 to schedule a student shadow or student tour. Make your reservation early as space is limited.
4. Public Lottery: If the number of applicants exceeds the number of available spaces, a public lottery of applicants will be held and a waiting list will be established.
The Lottery for all new 2018-2019 students will take place in Evans Hall on January 16, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
Please call 253-6813 if you have any further questions.