River School needs a total of 12 parent volunteers to help with our 8th Grade Promotion.
Here is a list of jobs that we need filled as soon as possible:
(1) 6th or 7th grade parent to work beside Molly Robert, Promotion Coordinator, who could be groomed to fill the Promotion Coordinator job next year
(1) parent leader to do decorations for the Promotion ceremony and dance.
(1) parent leader for food for the Promotion dance.
(1) parent leader for cake and refreshments after the ceremony.
Parent Leaders will be responsible for advance planning and working Promotion day on June 3 from 1pm-7pm, for a total of 10+ volunteer hours.
Additionally, parent volunteers are needed to work on the day of Promotion:
(3) volunteers to hang up decorations on June 3 from 1-4pm
(2) refreshment greeters to serve drinks and cut/serve cake on June 3 from 4-6pm
(3) dance chaperones/food table attendants during the dance on June 3 from 6-8pm
Please contact Molly Robert at (707) 291-1937 or firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for any of these volunteer jobs. Thank you!